- Deposit of 40% will be taken upon confirmation of tour or transfer booking by Tours Transfers Tasmania and passengers.
- Full payment will be collected at first pick-up point (if credit card details taken only to secure the booking).
- Waiting time fee ($60/hour) applies at pick-up(s) or break(s). First 10 minutes are free. Waiting time fees are calculated in 10-minute increments.
- If passenger(s) informs/inform Tours Transfers Tasmania of being late at pick-up point, a late fee of $60 applies (first 10 minutes free). Maximum waiting time is 3 (three) hours.
- Credit card fee applies in Australia of 10% plus GST (10%) – total 11%.
- No additional fees apply unless booking requirements or details given to Tours Transfers Tasmania change after original quotation.
Cancellation & Refund
- If passenger(s) does/do not obey rules, regulations, signs and driver’s requests, Tours Transfers Tasmania have the right to terminate the tour or transfer without any refund.
- If passenger(s) does/do not pay cleaning fee or late pick-up/break fee ($60/hr), Tours Transfers Tasmania have the right to terminate the tour or transfer without any refund.
- If passenger(s) does/do not respond to calls, texts or emails and/or no communication is received from the passenger(s) prior to the tour or transfer, Tours Transfers Tasmania have the right the terminate the tour or transfer without any refund.
- If passenger(s) does/do not inform Tours Transfers Tasmania when running late, no show, or in case of accident or incident, Tours Transfers Tasmania have the right to cancel or terminate tour or transfer.
- If passenger(s) disturb(s) other passenger(s) or driver, exhibit abusive behaviour or damage the bus or public property or other passenger(s)’ belongings, Tours Transfers Tasmania have the right to terminate the tour or transfer without any refund.
- Misinforming Tours Transfers Tasmania about the number of passengers, the number of stops, tour or transfer type, will result in termination and cancellation of tour or transfer without any refund.
- Full fee will be charged if tour or transfer is cancelled within 7 days prior to commencement.
- 40% of full fee will be charged if tour or transfer is cancelled within 14 days prior to commencement.
- 20% of full fee will be charged if tour or transfer is cancelled within 21 days prior to commencement.
- Full refund applies if tour or transfer is cancelled at least 21 days prior to commencement.
- Tours Transfers Tasmania are not responsible if tour or transfer booking is not confirmed by Tours Transfers Tasmania.
- Tours Transfers Tasmania are not responsible for road closures, accidents, incidents or emergencies beyond Tours Transfers Tasmania’s control. However, Tours Transfers Tasmania will do their best to assist passenger(s) in reaching their destination.
- Tours Transfers Tasmania do not accept any responsibility if tour or transfer booking is not confirmed by Tours Transfers Tasmania and passenger(s).
- Tours Transfers Tasmania are not responsible for any loss of personal belongings, unless given to Tours Transfers Tasmania for safe-keeping.
- Half day tours: 4-5 hours.
- Full day tours: 8-10 hours.
- All buses are food, drink, alcohol and smoke-free. Water only is allowed on board (fines apply by Authorities).
- Passenger(s) must obey rules, regulations and driver’s requests.
- Spilling food or drink, or vomiting on the bus incurs a cleaning fee of $60, payable by the passenger(s).
- Tours Transfers Tasmania do not provide any gear or food, however we will do our best to assist passenger(s) in case of any last-minute requests.
- Tours Transfers Tasmania do not provide any accommodation.
- Tours Transfers Tasmania do not conduct guided tours, however, we will convey any information passenger(s) may require.
- In case of breakdown or company fault resulting in inability to pick up passenger(s), Tours Transfers Tasmania will endeavour to assist passenger(s) in providing the next available service, or provide partial or full refund.
- Passenger(s) is/are responsible for purchasing their own Parks Pass if park entry fees are applicable to their tour or transfer.
You can use this web site without telling us who you are or revealing other Personal Information. If you send us a contact form you do not need to identify yourself or use your real name.
The purpose of this web site is to provide you with information of our tour and transfer services.
If you contact us we will collect the email address you nominate and any other identifying information you provide, such as a name or phone number.
Please do not give us other personal or sensitive information.
Other than circumstances such as unlawful activity or serious threats to health and safety, we do not share Personal Information.
All Personal Information given to Tours Transfers Tasmania will be kept for a minimum of 2 years for legal reasons.
How we protect your Personal Information
This web site is hosted in Singapore in secure facilities.
Access to your Personal Information is restricted to employees who need it to provide benefits or services to you.
Tours Transfers Tasmania do not share or pass on any Personal Information to 3rd parties, unless requested by authorities such as Police, Ministry of Transport inspectors or Court).
Web Site Analytics
Our web site uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand web site traffic and web page usage.
Contact us about your privacy concerns.
Alternatively, you can write to us at:Tours Transfers Tasmania
PO Box 115
Deloraine Tas 7304